Corpora Dental Plans
 Login

Dental Plans

About our Dental Plans

We are a dedicated provider of dental care aimed at the corporate market. Corpora dental plans are underwritten by Hiscox Insurance Company Ltd and provide generous limits, excellent cover and ease of claiming. Our plans are the first to offer direct reimbursement to dental clinics ensuring that employee's do not pay for treatment upfront. We offer data reports so HR departments can track how often the plans are being used which ensures employee's oral health is kept at an optimum level reducing their time away from work for dental emergencies.

Employer Benefits

Versatility of Plans

Direct reimbursement

Network of over 1000
approved dental practices

Data reports provided to
HR regarding plan usage

24 hour call centre

Increases employee awareness
regarding dental health

Reduces time
away from work

The plans are easy to
administer

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxx x x xxxxx;

How are we different?

How are we different to other Dental Plans?


  1. Corpora Dental Plans have a preferred network of dentists that are handpicked nationally. This ensures that we can find your employee's a same day appointment nearby to their work or home.
  2. Corpora Dental Plans also offer direct reimbursement so the employee does not have to pay dental fees upfront.
  3. Corpora Dental Plans have negotiated special prices with our dental practice network to ensure value for money for your employee's but they are free to take the dental plan anywhere.
  4. Employee's can track in real time their claims being handled.
  5. Corpora Dental Plans provide data to HR departments so you can track how often the plans are being used which ensure employee's oral health is kept at an optimum level reducing their time away from work for dental emergencies.
  6. Corpora Dental Plans can organise onsite dentists if required.
  7. We have a 24 hour helpline for your employee's in case of a dental emergency.
  8. Free oral health packs will be given to each of your staff when they join.
See the plans

We offer two plan options. Click on the plans below to find out more.

Royal Health Plus

This is also known as 'Indemnity' plans. The plans have an overall annual maximum amount which can be claimed. A maximum amount reimbursed for each itemised treatment for the different level of cover is shown. If the cost of a treatment is more than the amount listed, employees will be required to pay the difference to their dentist. This amount will depend on the level of cover the employee holds. Some treatments are subject to a maximum number of claims per policy year.

Complete Care Plan

Each plan have an overall annual maximum amount which can be claimed in a policy year. Routine visits which would include examinations, hygiene and X-Rays are 100% reimbursed up to the stated annual amounts for each (dependent on level of cover selected). All other treatments that fall under the restorative category are paid 80% of the claim. The remaining 20% of costs will be paid directly to the dentist by the employee.

Click here for terms and conditions